An In-depth Look At Our 6-Stage Filtration
With a much more complicate filtration system than others, we can deal with almost all kinds of airborne particulate pollutants
Why you need this smart air purifier?
Non-Smart air purifiers:
- Won't react to air quality change.
- Stay on manually set fan speed
- Either always too noisy or too weak.
- Detects and displays air quality change and react to it(2min delay to avoid misread).
- Fan speed is automatically adjusted as you need it.
- Saves energy and being quiet when air quality is rather good. Only noisy when your health is endangered.
|3-color LED indicates the real time air quality and is also calming to look at(well, maybe not when it turns red). From blue to red, the air quality reads good, moderate and bad.||No need to run to the air purifier to turn it on. The remote control has all the function you need.|
|Activate Sleep Mode to have a serene night breathing purified clean air. At sleep mode, this air purifier consumes less than 20W power and produces noise as low as 28dB.||?UV and Ionizer strengthen the air purifying effects greatly. UV helps neutralize microorganisms while Ionzier accelaerates the settlement of dust and other particles floating in the air.|