Let's face it! Blackheads are super annoying. No matter what you do to get rid of those tiny blackish dots, they 're constantly creeping on your nose and chin. This can cause stress and lose of self confidence.
So what are blackheads and what causes this?
Blackheads are small bumps that appear on your skin due to clogged hair follicles. These bumps are called blackheads because the surface looks dark or black. Blackheads are a mild type of acne that usually form on the face, but they can also appear on the following body parts: back. chest.
Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin. Each follicle contains one hair and a sebaceous gland that produces oil. This oil, called sebum, helps keep your skin soft. Dead skin cells and oils collect in the opening to the skin follicle, producing a bump called a comedo. If the skin over the bump stays closed, the bump is called a whitehead. When the skin over the bump opens, exposure to the air causes it to look black and a blackhead forms.
Some factors can increase your chances of developing acne and blackheads, including:
- producing too much body oil
- the buildup of the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria on the skin
- irritation of the hair follicles when dead skins cells don’t shed on a regular basis
- undergoing hormonal changes that cause an increase in oil production during the teen years, during menstruation, or while taking birth control pills
- taking certain drugs, such as corticosteroids, lithium, or androgens.
How can we prevent this?
Honestly, you don't really have to spend too much cash to prevent or get rid of blackheads. All you need is a proper skin care routine.
1.Wash your face regularly to remove oil build up.
4. You may manually remove them with the help of some blackheads extractors. It has been said that this the most effective way to unclog your pores.
Blackheads can form easily from oil and skin cell buildup, and it can be frustrating to keep them at bay. So in conclusion, all you need is a proper skin care routine and proper hygiene because they are beneficial in keeping you as acne-free as possible, which can prevent blackheads or whiteheads from forming and allow your skin to remain clean and glowing.
Oh! Don't forget to check out our beauty equipment that can definitely help you with your skin care routine.
MiroPure Electric Blackheads Remover: click here
MiroPure Facial Cleansing Brush: click here