1. It is very important that you must stay at home. It is advisable that per household there should only one who is allowed to go out and get the supplies needed.
2. Always sanitize and disinfect. Avoid touching anything on your surroundings.
3. Always keep your mask on and avoid touching your face.
4. Wash your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
5..Maintain a safe distance from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
6. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.
7.Follow the directions of your local health authority.
There are enormous transnational efforts underway to tackle this virus. As a global company with a global workforce, we want to do what we can to help the community and we’re proud of the early action we took to protect the health of our employees and our communities. That will remain our top priority as we work through the unknowns of the coming months.