As more people discover alternative health treatments and age-old remedies for feeling better, the use of essential oils and aromatherapy techniques is rising dramatically. Aromatherapy is a practice used to promote better psychological health and physical well-being.
The practice involves the use of essential oils, the purest essence of a plant, to bring about positive health effects. There are over 90 recognized essential oils in existence and many are commonly connected with modern-day aromatherapy techniques.
People are beginning to extract and bottle essential oils from home for a variety of uses including cleaning products, treatment of health conditions, and aromatherapy treatments.
Natrogix supplies good quality essential oils at affordable prices. We created this COMPLETE ESSENTIAL OIL GUIDE to help all our customers understand essential oils better. We hope everyone will enjoy the essential oil life!
Chapter 1: History of Essential Oils & Aromatherapy
LET’S study the history of essential oils firstly…
- Aromatherapy in Ancient Egypt and China
- The Role of Aromatherapy and Essential Oils in the Middle Ages
- The Fortunate Lab Accident That Led to Essential Oil Treatment of Battlefield In juries in World War I France
- The Oldest Aromatherapy “Still” Even Found?
- The History of Aromatherapy in The Western World
Chapter 2: Benefits of Essential Oils
Essential oils come from the “essence” of plants. Oil is derived from bark and leaves, roots and stems, and other plant components. That oil is then either applied topically to humans, pets, household items and garden plants for health advantages, insect avoidance, cleaning and other benefits. With more than 300 essential oils currently cataloged and in common use, the wide-ranging benefits of these natural healers are seemingly endless.
- The Benefits of Essential Oils for Relieving Stress and Anxiety
- The Aromatherapy Benefits for the Pregnant Mom-to-Be
- The Memory Boosting Benefit of Essential Oils
- Boosting Your Hair Health with Essential Oils
- Essential Oils for Better Skin
Chapter 3: Aromatherapy Tips
Aromatherapy is the simple practice of awakening your senses with natural oils. In fact, you’ve probably experienced the benefits of Aromatherapy without even realizing it! Whether you’re a seasoned aroma-vet or you’d like to introduce essential oils into your life, here are the Do’s and Don’ts of Aromatherapy.
- Aromatherapy Tips for Beginners
- How to Use Essential Oils in Aromatherapy
- Tips on Storing Essential Oils
- How to Improve Well-Being with Aromatherapy
- 6 Aromatherapy Travel Tips
Chapter 4: Top 18 Essential Oils on the Market
- Top 18 Essential Oils in the market
- Basic diffusing blending receipt for these top 18 oils
Chapter 5: Be Memorable with Aromatherapy Gifts
Essential oils benefit everyone from newborns to seniors and both men and women. Aromatherapy gifts using high-quality essential oils can improve surroundings and enhance well-being. They can even target particular problems and offer safe, natural solutions to many health issues, such as relaxation or focusing the mind.
- Personal Care Gifts Using Essential Oils
- Getting Started with Aromatherapy Gifts
- Safety Tips Using Essential Oils
- Gift Giving Guidelines
- Natrogix Bliss/Nirvana Aromatherapy Gift Ideas
Chapter 6: Natural Cleaning Tips with Essential Oils
ARE you concerned that your cleansers aren’t all that clean? Labels of mainstream home products such as hand soaps, spray cleaners, and toothpastes reveal a number of harmful and toxic ingredients. It comes at no surprise that people are turning towards all-natural cleaners such as essential oils for their home cleaning care.
- Why Clean with Essential Oils
- Best Essential Oils for Green Cleaning
- 6 Ways to Clean with Essential Oils
- Cleaning Essential Oil Recipes
- Essential Oils Cleaning Tips
Chapter 7: Single Essential Oil Studies
- Essential Oil Study – Lavender
- Essential Oil Study – Frankincense
- Essential Oil Study – Ylang Ylang
- Surprising Benefits of Tangerine Oil
- Perk up Your Closets with Cedarwood Oil
- Tame the Tummy with Peppermint Essential Oil
Chapter 8: How to Choose Diffuser for Essential Oils
A diffuser is a device which allows you to infuse your surrounding atmosphere with the healing properties of essential oils. For more than 5,000 years the natural oils taken from plant parts like flowers and leaves, stems and roots has been used for medicinal purposes. Many of these essential oils can be used in the garden to protect your precious plants from bothersome bugs, and used on you and your pets as pest-repellents.
- The 4 Main Types of Diffusers for Aromatherapy
- How to Choose the Right Diffuser
- The Best Brand of Diffusers
Chapter 9: More Functions of Essential Oils
- How Are Essential Oils Produced
- Must Have Essential Oils to Support Better Sleep Habits
- Essential Oils for Adrenal Fatigue
- Using Essential Oils for Hyperthyroidism vs Hypothyroidism
- What You Need to Know about Essential Oils and Cancer
Chapter 10: Essential Oils Supporting a Healthy Endocrine System
In this special report on endocrine system health, you will learn that there are certain essential oils that can help your endocrine glands thrive. You will learn exactly what the endocrine system is and what it does, how it can unfortunately and frequently get out of balance, and how you can identify when that happens. Let’s get started boosting your head-to-toe health, well-being and quality of life by taking a closer look at this complex system.
- What is the Endocrine System?
- What Does the Endocrine System Do?
- How Does the Endocrine System Get Out of Balance?
- What Are the Signs of an Imbalanced Endocrine System?
- Essential Oils for a Healthy Endocrine System
Chapter 11: Using Essential Oils During Pregnancy
When you’re expecting a little one, there are all kinds of concerns about your health and safety. Whether you’ve been using essential oils for a long time or you’re new to the practice, it’s important to know how to use them safely throughout your pregnancy and during birth. While essential oils and aromatherapy are generally considered to be safe, there are essential oils you should avoid during pregnancy. There are also essential oils that can be lifesavers while you’re dealing with the changes in your body and your life that pregnancy can trigger.
- Essential Oils and Aromatherapy for Health
- Safe Use of Essential Oils
- Essential Oils to Avoid During Pregnancy
- Safe Application of Essential Oils During Pregnancy
- Creating Your Own Essential Oil Pregnancy Plan
Chapter 12: Essential Oils to Boost Immunity & Fight Infections
Essential oils are not a new invention. They have been used for centuries as a healing device and a way to bring peace to both the body and the mind. We have a lot to thank essential oils for. However, you can’t enjoy these benefits unless you turn to essential oils to help fight infection and boost your immunity. So, let’s take a deep dive into how essential oils can help support your overall health and wellness.
- The Making of Essential Oils
- How to Get Started with Essential Oils
- 23 Essential Oils that Boost Immunity & Fight Infection
- Getting the Best from Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Blends to Promote Health
- Tips for Using Essential Oils
- Final Thoughts
Chapter 13: Basics of Essential Oil Chemistry
If you’ve used essential oils, you know they can be powerful allies in your wellness. While many people stop at the basics of knowing which oils work for specific conditions, taking your knowledge a little deeper can help you to make better decisions about the oils you use.
- The Nature of Essential Oils
- Grouping Essential Oils
- Essential Oil Chemistry and You