From the words itself, it purifies the air. But how does it work? Well, it basically traps airborne contaminants such as dust, mold spores, dust mites, chemicals, odors, and toxins which are harmful to our body specially to our heart and lungs.Types of Air Purifiers
1. HEPA Air Purifiers - High-efficiency particulate air (HEPA), also known as high-efficiency particulate absorbing and high-efficiency particulate arrestance, is an efficiency standard of air filter. Filters meeting the HEPA standard must satisfy certain levels of efficiency. Common standards require that a HEPA air filter must remove—from the air that passes through—at least 99.95% (European Standard) or 99.97% (ASME, U.S. DOE) of particles whose diameter is equal to 0.3 μm; with the filtration efficiency increasing for particle diameters both less than and greater than 0.3 μm.
2. Ozone Generators - These machines are designed to create ozone through a simple process that occurs naturally in the atmosphere.
3. Electrostatic Precipitators - An electrostatic precipitator (ESP) is a filtration device that removes fine particles, like dust and smoke, from a flowing gas using the force of an induced electrostatic charge minimally impeding the flow of gases through the unit.
4. Ultraviolet Light Air Purifiers - UV air purifiers are designed to use short-wave ultraviolet light (UV-C light) to inactivate airborne pathogens and microorganisms like mold, bacteria and viruses.
5. Activated Carbon - Carbon filtering works by adsorption, in which pollutants in the fluid to be treated are trapped inside the pore structure of a carbon substrate. The substrate is made of many carbon granules, each of which is itself highly porous. As a result, the substrate has a large surface area within which contaminants can be trapped.
What are the benefits of using an air purifier?
- Air purifiers ensure your family is breathing clean air.
- Remove unpleasant odors.
- Trap airborne allergens released by pets.
- Help neutralize smoke.
- Helps trap dust before it has the chance to settle, reducing build-up and leaving you with less to clean.
- Remove up to 99 percent of airborne bacteria.
- Stop sickness and germs from spreading.
- Keep your lungs healthy.
In conclusion, you can get rid of the harmful pollutants you don't want around you and it's no longer difficult. You can take control of the air you breathe. Remember that when you decide to own a purifier, it is important that you do some research on which type or brand you are going to purchase.
Check out our air purifiers: https://valuelink.shop/collections/air-purifier