- Air Purifier Replacement Filter: Official certified replacement filter for the MOOKA B-D02L H13 true HEPA air purifier.
- H13 True HEPA technology: filters all dust, pollen, smoke, odors, and pet dander. The air filters catch particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger to help improve health
- Three filters for refreshment: H13 true HEPA, fine preliminary, and activated carbon filters reduce unwanted odors in your living spaces. Perfect for anyone wanting to improve air quality
- Perfect for anyone wanting to improve air quality; Properly sealed: filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. It is recommended to replace air filters every 6 months. Remove filters from plastic packaging before placing them into air purifier
- Buy with confidence: 100 Percent satisfaction guaranteed. If you need additional assistance, contact the helpful MOOKA support.
The pre-filter, H13 true HEPA filter and high-efficiency activated carbon filter capture pollen, pet hair, dander, smoke, odor, and large dust particles, in addition to removing airborne contaminants as small as 0.3 microns.
Smoke from Canada Wildfires Travels Across US to New York,the unhealthy air quality caused by smoke makes PM 2.5 skyrocketed, which gets into your respiration system. Wildfire smoke can be especially harmful to elderly, pregnant,children.Choose MOOKA HEPA Air Purifier,Let Your Family Breathe Easily!
Replace Your Filter Every 3-6 Months.
Rotate left the base cover,to unlock it.
Remove the older filter and put in the new one.
Fit the base cover back,then turn clockwise to lock.
Power on,then press and hold the fan speed button for 3 seconds to reset the filter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.