- PROFESSIONAL PAIN RELIEF MACHINE: The electronic tens device brings a non-invasive pain-relief method for home uses. 24 pre-programmed massage modes provide precise control for pain relaxation and soothing muscle stiffness, just as a real human massage does. Small electrical impulses delivered through electrodes alleviate back, neck, shoulder pain, help treat sports injuries, arthritic or inflamed joints, shoulder tension.
- REAL AB DUAL CHANNEL: Comparing with other dual channel TENS massagers which can¡¯t change modes separately, this rechargeable electric muscle massager can set separate modes and intensities for channel A and channel B, thus you are able to customize each channel independently and use it even for 2 persons simultaneously to relax with preferred modes.
- MEMORY FUNCTION & ACCIDENTAL TOUCH PREVENTION: NURSAL electronic TENS device save your time! Thanks to the exclusive function, the NURSAL nerve stimulator remembers and sets the massage mode you have applied last time in a flash. The accidental touch prevention function is used to prevent any unintended adjustments during the use. What¡¯s more, a 10-60 minutes automatic timer allows setting a time limit to control your treatment process.
- 24 MODES & 20 INTENSITY LEVELS: NURSAL TENS unit incorporates 6 main therapy modes(each with 4 sub-modes) to efficiently alleviate body soreness, provides diversified pain relief patterns, and suit healing different body parts such as the neck, back, shoulder, and waist. You may easily customize your therapy experience with 20 intensity levels to control the frequency of the electrical impulses.
- 14 STRONG ADHESIVE THICKER REUSABLE ELECTRODE PADS: The wireless TENS is equipped with premium quality pads firmly attached to your skin. The TENS unit electrodes are available in 3 sizes (large*2, medium*10, small*2) for greater body electrical stimulation and more precise treatment session at different parts of the body. NURSAL will always stand by you and offers 1-year warranty service!
About 1/2 wire and 1/4 wire use tips:
- For this 1/2 wire. please plug them in on either side of the pad.
- For 1/4 wire, please make sure to use at least 1 pc white +1 pc blue line at the time to make sure one is for positive and another is negative.
- Please turn off the device before you touch the pads.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, or heart disease and hypertension patients.
- Not safe for people with pacemakers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.